This extension allows you to get raw feed data from the Instagram's public API, using the access token of your account. (you can get the access token from [here](https://instagram.pixelunion.net/)).
- Configurable parameters: Allow to use the same parameters available in the [Instagram API](https://www.instagram.com/developer/endpoints/users/):
- COUNT Count of media to return.
- MAX_ID Return media earlier than this max_id.
- MIN_ID Return media later than this min_id.
- Cache of API queries: To avoid exceeding the limit of queries, the extension has the option to cache queries made to the API for a configurable time.
For config, usage and more information, go to the github repo page: https://github.com/emiliomunoz/bolt-instagram-feed